Sangoma s500 SIP Phone
The Sangoma s500 SIP Phone is a competitive, full featured phone with (4) Session Initiation Protocols (SIP). The s500 is equipped with Zero Touch technology that allows for fast and easy out the box configuration with FreePBX. The s500 also has Power over Ethernet (PoE) so that you don’t have to worry about placing the phone near outlets or purchasing separate power cables.
Sangoma s500 SIP Phone Overview
The s500 has (4) Session Initiation Protocols (SIP), dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, and is headset compatible. Its simple and modern design incorporates a 3.5 inch full color display and an intuitive user interface with icons and up to 28 programmable soft keys. This SIP phone allows for full integration with phone apps in order so that the user can manage complicated features directly from the phone without having to remember feature codes.
The s500 also boasts key IP phone features that include 5-way conferencing, direct IP call, and call forward, call waiting and call transferring. The s500 is the answer to your VoIP telephony needs when in search of an affordable, high quality phone.
Sangoma s500 SIP Phone Features and Specifications
- 8 line keys with LED
- 8 features keys: voicemail, headset, speaker,hold, mute, transfer, call list, conference
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume control keys
- 4 SIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND (Do Not Disturb)
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Redial, call return,auto answer
- 5-way conferencing
- Direct IP call
- Ring tone selection/provisioning
- Set date time automatically or manually
- Dial plan per account
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Action URL/URI
- Supports PoE, power supply available separately