The Sangoma s300 IP Phone gives you great basic features with two SIP accounts at a competitive, entry-level price point.
Sangoma s300 Key Features
- 2 SIP Accounts
- Full duplex speaker phone
- 5-way conferencing
- Dual Ethernet ports
Full Integration with FreePBX
FreePBX phone apps are available right on the phone, straight out of the box with no requirement for additional licenses. Users can control complicated features directly from their phones. There’s no need to remember feature codes. User applications include: Call Parking, Follow Me, Do Not Disturb, Conference Rooms, Call Forwarding, Time Conditions, Presence, Queues, Transfer to Voice Mail, Visual Voice Mail, and Log in/out.
Why is Sangoma Zero Touch Better?
VoIP telephones can be complex to install, and manually configuring many different parameters and hundreds of extensions can take hours. When you buy and install your Sangoma IP phones, the redirection server automatically points the phone to the Sangoma FreePBX for configuration. Other vendors have redirection servers, but they have to be programmed with the details of the IP PBX. Only Sangoma can provide Zero Touch provisioning with FreePBX.
EndPoint Manager Included
When using a Sangoma phone, EndPoint Manager software inside FreePBX is automatically enabled. This lets your users control global settings, program their phone keys, map extensions, upload images, download new firmware, and much more.
Sangoma s300 SIP Phone Features and Specifications
- 2 line keys with LED
- 6 features keys: headset, speaker,hold, mute, transfer, conference
- 4 context-sensitive “soft” keys
- 6 navigation keys
- Volume control keys
- 2 SIP accounts
- Call hold, mute, DND (Do Not Disturb)
- One-touch speed dial, hotline
- Call forward, call waiting, call transfer
- Redial, call return,auto answer
- 5-way conferencing
- Direct IP call
- Ring tone selection/provisioning
- Set date time automatically or manually
- Dial plan per account
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR (RFC6035)
- Action URL/URI
- PoE, power supply available separately