Yeastar N824 is a fully-fledged PBX that delivers advanced communications features of a large system to small office. Yeastar N824 maximizes cost-effectiveness with 8 CO lines, 24 analog extensions, 8 SIP extensions, and 8 SIP trunks. It provides all the features you need in a plug-and-play box, perfectly future proofing your telecom investment.
PBX for Small Business
N824 is designed to deliver advanced communications features of a large system to small office. It provides an easy to afford and easy to use system for small business to maximize cost-effectiveness.
- 8 CO Lines
- 24 Analog Extensions
- SIP extensions and trunks
Powerful Built-in Features
Enjoy the convenience and efficiency that N824 brings without extra licensing fees.
- Voicemail Messages
- Multi-level Auto-attendant
- Call Recording Capability
- Timed Condition Routing
- No Licensing Fees
N824 is ready to play out of the box with plug-and-play facility. It is extremely easy to install without requiring engineering background or network knowledge. In rare circumstances when configuration is needed, the user-friendly Web interface works easy and intuitive.
- CO Lines : 8
- Analog Extensions : 24
- RJ21 Connectors : 1 for FXS and 1 for FXO
- SIP Extensions : 8
- SIP Trunks : 8
- Network Interfaces : 1 10/100Mbps
- Protocol : SIP (RFC3261)
- Transport : UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- DTMF RFC4733, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec : G.711 (a-law, u-law), G.722, G.726, G.729 A/B, GSM, iLBC
- Console Port : 1
- SD Card Slot : 1
- Dimensions : 440 mm × 250 mm × 44 mm
- Weight : 1.5 kg
- Power : AC 100-240V (12V, 5.5A)
- Operation Range : 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
- Storage Range : -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
- Humidity : 10-90% non-condensing