The Grandstream GXP1780 is a powerful mid-range IP phone with advanced telephony features. The GXP1780 comes equipped with 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, 8 dual-colour line keys and 4 XML programmable context sensitive soft keys on a 200 x 80 pixel back-lit LCD screen. For added personalisation the GXP1780 features personalised ring tone/ring back tone music and integration with advanced web and enterprise applications as well as local weather services.
The GXP1780 is also one of the first Grandstream phones to come equipped with a Kensington Security Slot – one of the most popular anti-theft solutions on the market. The GXP1780 supports the fastest possible connection speeds as well as automated provisioning features with media access control. The GXP17680 is the perfect fit for users looking for a featured-pack IP phone that delivers high-performance and design at an affordable price point.
Grandstream GXP1780 Key Features
- 8 lines, 8 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 4 XML programmable contextsensitive soft keys
- 32 digitally programmable & customizable BLF/fastdial keys
- Dual 10/100Mbps ports
- HD wideband audio, fullduplex speakerphone with advanced
Grandstream GXP1780 – Technical Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record,
- SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP,
- TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Auto-sensing 10/100Mbps (GXP1780)
- 200 x 80 pixel backlit LCD display
- 8 line keys with up to 4 SIP accounts, 4 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 8 dedicated function keys for: PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOLUME
- Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), G.723, iLBC, OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, and a separate EHS port reserved for external EHS adapter in the future.
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, sharedcall-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA) , downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log (up to 500 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, 2 angle positions available. Wall Mount stand sold separately.
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, Kensington Security Slot (Kensington Lock) support
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included: Input:100-240V; Output: +5V, 1A;
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Max power consumption: 5W
- Dimension: 231mm(W) x 167mm(L) x 86mm(H);
- Unit weight: 0.925kg ;
- Package weight: 1.55kg
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GXP1780 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, GPL license
- FCC: Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
- CE: EN55022 Class B; EN55024 Class B;EN61000-3-2; EN61000-3-3;EN60950-1
- RCM: AS/ACIF S004; AS/NZS CISPR22/24; AS/NZS 60950.1