The 4FXO module supports CooVox-U50/ CooVox-U100 IP Phone System with 4RJ11 ports for PSTN line connection. Each port has one LED (Light-Emitting Diodes).
The analog trunk FXO (Foreign Exchange Office) is an interface that connects to a trunk line, like the one from your service provider. It receives ringing voltage and battery from FXS devices. FXO interfaces are used to connect your PBX to the PSTN. One FXO channel is required for each line you receive from your Telco.
The Analog Trunk FXO provides connectivity to analog central office loop start trunk line analog interfaces. And it can be combined with BRI, PRI, GSM module.
The FXO Analog Interface provides the following features:
- Detects ringing when on-hook
- Detects loop current when off-hook
- DC triggering
- Can accommodate private branch exchange (PBX) with -48 V battery voltage
- Loop current range: 13-110mA
- Voltage detection threshold is software-selectable